Magal is an Authorize.Net Preferred Reseller
I am happy to announce that I will now be able to offer my Clients the possibility to to apply for an Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account and an optional merchant account. Clients can also add additional payment services such as eCheck.Net®, Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS), Customer Information Manager (CIM) and Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB), using the online application.
How do my merchants begin the online application process?
Before Clients can begin the application process, they will need to create a Login ID. Creating a Login ID allows you to save and modify your application before you submit it to Authorize.Net. To create an account and password, Clients should:
- Click Create Login ID from the online application home page.
- Enter their e-mail address and their desired password.
- Click Submit. They will be taken back to the online application home page where they can then sign in and begin their application.
What information will my merchants need to fill out the online application?
During the application process, clients will need to provide the following:
- Social Security Number or Tax ID.
- Company information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Account owner's information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Banking information – used for billing purposes.
- Merchant account information – details of their existing merchant account (if applicable).
What happens once the application has been submitted?
Once Clients have completed and submitted the application, Authorize.Net will review the provided information and contact my Clients directly concerning their accounts. If at any time Clients have questions or need additional assistance, they should contact Customer Support at 866-682-4131, Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 5 PM Pacific time (closed major holidays).
By Magal Hezi