Web Design Intern Wanted
I am currently seeking a student or recent graduate to join my Web Design team for a paid internship. As part of the Web Design team you will be responsible for assisting in the design execution, sourcing and preparation of all content and graphical elements. This includes the design of emails, webpages, and landing page layouts. Additionally, you will perform administrative responsibilities for the Design Team and support the HTML programming of emails and landing pages. The internship is for a 4 month contract, however there is potential to extend the internship or create a permanent position. Office location: Encino, CA.
- Perform ‘executional’ production duties on approved designs under the guidance of Senior Web Designer (me);
- General design projects and support;
- Perform all sourcing and preparation of graphical elements related to marketing activities (fulfilling logo and image requests, promotional banners, social media graphic and content support, etc.);
- Responsible for all graphic and design support for email newsletters and promotions (image sourcing, banner preparation, html adjustments and updates for the weekly newsletters and special promotional emails);
- Design wireframes for website, landing pages, emails and social media marketing initiatives such as contests, promotional banners, infographics, blog etc.
- Maintain the design resources database for the team and support the rest of marketing with graphic requests;
- Continue to build and maintain the design and images gallery and to provide support to all users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or in a process of a diploma in a related field;
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop or Illustrator;
- Experience in developing emails and landing pages within HTML;
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work self-managed or collaboratively as part of a team;
- Critical thinker with proven problem solving ability;
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Access);
- Able to excel in a changing environment with strong time management and prioritization skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
While we appreciate all candidates’ interest, only applications found suitable for the position will be contacted.
Please submit a CV, link to online portfolio, and cover letter that includes qualifications and interests, to email@example.com, with the subject line “Web Design Intern.”
By Magal Hezi