How do I add a new page to my site?
To add a new page to your website:
- Go to the 'Content' menu then 'Pages'.
- Click on 'Add New Content'.
- Under 'Content Type', choose 'Advanced Content' (if available). Otherwise use 'Content'.
- Enter the information about this page. (What these fields mean)
- Enter the page content. (Working with text, links, files and images)
- Click on 'Submit' at the top or bottom of the page to save it and return to the list of pages.
If you'd like to change the order of the pages, you can either click on the up/down arrows in the list of pages to move that particular page, or click on 'Reorder Pages' immediately above that list. You can then drag and drop all pages into the order/hierarchy you like.